Friday, October 24, 2008

The whole world's gone Country..............



Cameras not allowed, but as you can see that didn't stop a lot fans from clicking away. As always, lighting is poor at these events, but the enthusiasm of the crowd was infectious. As true superfans, my sister and I found that Jackson truck, but where was Alan. Probably not there. I'm sure he was jetted in at the last moment while Trace Atkins warmed up the crowd. After his "Honkeytonk Badonkadonk" the crowd was ready for the smooth and lyrical Alan.
It was a really late night for this B&B gal who had to get up and serve breakfast this morning, but certainly, I'll take sweet dreams over beauty sleep any day. Thanks to my sister for this great surprise. Tickets at floor level was a first, and while standing on my seat was frowned upon, I did it anyway to get this shot. I didn't go to behave myself!

No comments: