Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I've found a new calling.......

Welcome to my "There's Something About Mary" T-shirt factory.....

The NSMC Cancer Walk is just around the corner. The day is finally upon us and I’m sure we’re all excited to lace up our sneakers and share this day with Mary. We are so thankful to the many family, friends and businesses that have supported our team with generous financial donations, team t-shirts, and certainly, some fun products. Please show your appreciation by supporting these vendors when you can……………

A special Thank you to:
Joan Brennan, Witch Tees for our team T-shirts
Patricia Kessler, Coach House Inn for our Gift Bags
Estee Lauder, for the cosmetics
J&J Music Boxes, for the custom team magnet music boxes
Vitamin Water, for beverages for the team.

It will be an early morning on Sunday, as our team is scheduled for a group photo at 7:30am. The Mayor will speak at 7:45am. She is on our team so we will all head out together once she finishes addressing the crowd. Not sure how long we will all stay together as I think we have some fast paced walkers that will leave me and others in the dust, for sure. Regardless, I expect to enjoy a special day, for a lot of special people, and especially Mary........

1 comment:

TerriD said...

I'll be thinking about you gals! I wish we could be there. Maybe next year :-) I hope you sneak a few minutes Sunday to step back and take it all in, and just enjoy the moment. You went beyond anyones expectations. Just look at that diningroom and those numbers you posted! If only I were running for office or something, I'd have my campaign girl!!